10 reasons why DataRapt is the balancing tool of choice for SYSPRO
- DataRapt identifies all the variances making up the difference between the sub-ledger and the General Ledger.
- DataRapt doesn’t rely on stored ‘buckets’ for the sub-ledger balances instead they are recalculated ensuring their accuracy (particularly in prior periods).
- Using DataRapt, you can balance as far back as the first period of the previous financial year. The exceptions to this are Assets (only the current financial year) and Inventory (only 12 financial periods).
- DataRapt offers balancing utilities for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Assets, Cash Book, Dispatch Notes, Inventory, GRN Suspense, Goods in Transit, Work in Progress and WIP Inspection as well as a GL Reconciliation tool.
- DataRapt enables you to balance a range of periods at a time.
- DataRapt’s ‘Reconciliations at a Glance’ program shows you the balances from all of its reconciliations on a single screen. From there you can run the individual reconciliations to investigate any imbalances.
- DataRapt’s ‘What Next?’ facility provides insight into what may have caused a variance and offers suggestions to resolve it.
- Because DataRapt’s balancing utilities are an interactive application, you can:
- launch the programs needed to correct the variance directly from the ‘What Next?’ facility and then immediately refresh the data to see the effect.
- use the contra facility to de-clutter the reconciliation so you can focus on what requires your attention.
- drill down to variances at a control account level.
- exclude control accounts per operator so that if your operators are responsible for reconciling only certain control accounts they only see those.
- see which banks, branches and warehouses update which control accounts.
- capture notes against a variance, a financial period or for the module itself.
- zoom on the source journal from the individual variance.
- DataRapt has written a data extract to facilitate investigation of specific problems. The extract (which for confidentiality anonymises the data) has been designed to create an extremely space efficient data file that is usually small enough to email to us. This innovative extract allows us to offer a quick turnaround to support queries from our VARs and customers.
- DataRapt has been providing balancing tools for over 10 years to companies in 29 countries.
And 1 more
- DataRapt’s products are very stable; in fact across all the released versions of our products we have encountered and corrected fewer than 0.5 bugs per 1000 lines of code.
Contact us for more info >>