General Ledger Reconciliation
DataRapt’s General Ledger Reconciliation enables you to view and analyze transactions against a single General Ledger (GL) account or a group of General Ledger accounts known as a Reconciliation Set. Once created, a Reconciliation Set is treated as a single entity.
GL transactions for a single GL account or Reconciliation Set can be analyzed across a range of periods. Transactions can be flagged with user-defined statuses and sorted into user-defined groups. General Ledger Reconciliation functions can be controlled with Electronic Signatures.
This General Ledger reconciliation is free when licensed as part of the Sub-Ledger Reconciliation Utilities bundle.
Here’s what our customers have to say about our products:
“We are rather thrilled with the way this product works.”
” Hi there is one word for your guys software and that is ‘wow’…….my boss man is super impressed and so am I.”
Demonstration of General Ledger Reconciliation
[After pressing Play, click the bottom right hand side of the thumbnail to view in full screen]
General Ledger Reconciliation Key Features
Click or tap a feature to read an overview
- Group GL accounts into Reconciliation Sets for easy analysis
- Analyze GL transactions across a range of periods
- Flag GL transactions with user-defined statuses
- Sort GL transactions into user-defined groups
- View balance and movement history for range of periods
- Programs launched from the standard SYSPRO menu
Group GL accounts into Reconciliation Sets for easy analysis
Once they have been created, GL accounts grouped into Reconciliation Sets are treated as single entities enabling you to analyze transactions processed against all the GL accounts within the set.
Analyze GL transactions across a range of periods
- Analyze the GL transactions processed against a single GL account or a Reconciliation Set across a range of financial periods.
- View the journal details and associated lines for a GL transaction.
Flag GL transactions with user-defined statuses
- Assign a user-defined status to a GL transaction perhaps to verify it or flag it for further investigation.
- You can apply SYSPRO listview styles to user-defined statuses so that each status can have its own distinct text color, background color and font for easy identification when you view GL transactions.
Sort GL transactions into user-defined groups
- Categorize data by accumulating GL transactions into user-defined groups
- Assign a user-defined status to the group and each GL transaction within the group will inherit that status by default.
- Flag a group as a contra group to force the GL transactions assigned to the group to balance.
View balance and movement history for range of periods
- View the balance and movement history for the GL account (or Reconciliation Set) for the range of periods being queried.
- You can drill down to the balance and movement history of each GL account within a Reconciliation Set for the range of periods being queried.
Programs launched from the standard SYSPRO menu
- DataRapt products are easy to install and integrate seamlessly into your system by being launched directly from the standard SYSPRO menu.
- DataRapt’s reconciliation products do not update SYSPRO tables. We extract data from SYSPRO into our own tables.