Sub-Ledger Reconciliation Utilities
DataRapt’s Sub-Ledger Reconciliation Utilities enable you to resolve any imbalances between your SYSPRO sub-ledger modules and the General Ledger. Transactions posted in the source modules are checked at each step of their paths to the General Ledger control accounts and any differences between them are shown. Comprehensive information on each variance is shown, including the likely cause and how to resolve it.
Sub-Ledger Reconciliation Utilities are available for the following SYSPRO modules:
|Accounts Payable||Goods in Transit|
|Accounts Receivable||GRN Suspense|
|Cash Book||Dispatch Notes|
|Assets Register||Work in Progress|
DataRapt’s Sub-Ledger Reconciliation Utilities consists of a bundle of 10 recons to assist with balancing the SYSPRO modules, shown above, to the General Ledger.
But if you only have one or two problematic SYSPRO modules, it is possible to license individual recons for just these modules. Then, if you ever need to add a third recon, you are automatically licensed for the whole bundle.
Here’s what our customers have to say:
“Not a phrase I use often, but, “Oh My Word !!” In under an hour, your software found the discrepancies my support company and my team have spent 2 days looking for.”
“We use it all the time. Has saved an enormous amount of time.”
“I must tell you I have recently been involved in some detail of using the sub module reconciliation facility and need to give you guys a very big thumbs up and well done. it’s an awesome product and has already saved us many hours of investigation and digging. I particularly like the little ‘what’s next’ help tool which is very useful for each area to have ownership of their own recon without having to rely on IT alone.”
Demonstration of Sub-Ledger Reconciliation Utilities
[After pressing Play, click the bottom right hand side of the thumbnail to view in full screen]
Sub-Ledger Reconciliation Utilities Key Features:
Click or tap a feature to read an overview
- See at a glance if your SYSPRO modules and the General Ledger balance
- Be notified automatically if any module is out of balance
- Identify and detail individual variances causing imbalance for a range of periods
- View balances and variances at company level or control account level
- Identify variances even when unprocessed GL journals exist
- Get insight into likely cause of each variance and guidance on how to correct it
- Launched from the standard SYSPRO menu
See at a glance if your SYSPRO modules and the General Ledger balance
- The current period balance is shown for each installed SYSPRO module along with the balance of the GL control accounts for that module. Any difference between them is highlighted.
- Timing differences due to unposted GL journals are shown separately allowing you to focus your attention on actual variances without first having to post all journals to the General Ledger.
- Access the detailed reconciliation directly from the overview pane to investigate and resolve variances.
- Refresh the data on-the-fly or schedule it to be refreshed outside of working hours.
Be notified automatically if any module is out of balance
Set up triggers to let you know straightaway if any module is out of balance when the data is refreshed.
Identify and detail individual variances causing imbalance for a range of periods
- Balance a single period or a range of financial periods.
- Balance any period from the beginning of the previous financial year up to the current financial period.
- The individual transactions identified as causing the imbalance are sorted into tabs according to transaction type.
- You can zoom on the source journals at a transaction level.
View balances and variances at company level or control account level
- You can view the variance totals at a company level or drill-down to see the variances at a control account level.
- You can clearly identify which banks, branches and warehouses update which control accounts.
- Optionally view the reconciliation for a single control account at a time.
- If your operators are responsible for reconciling only certain control accounts, you can select to exclude those control accounts for which they aren’t responsible from the reconciliations.
Identify variances even when unprocessed GL journals exist
Establish variances between your SYSPRO modules and GL control accounts even when unprocessed GL journals exist so that you don’t have to first post all your journals to the General Ledger.
Get insight into likely cause of each variance and guidance on how to correct it
- The ‘What Next?’ facility gives you insight into the possible cause of the variance and provides suggested corrective measures to help you resolve it.
- Flag variances as contra entries and optionally exclude them from the reconciliation.
- You can launch the related SYSPRO programs directly from the reconciliation to investigate and resolve variances.